5 Black-Owned Businesses for Your Next Event in Ottawa
Mar 29, 2023
Share this article on:
Looking for amazing Black-owned businesses to support in Ottawa, Ontario? As the capital of Canada, Ottawa is a vibrant city with a diverse population and there's never been a better time to discover some of the incredible businesses owned and operated by Black entrepreneurs in Ottawa. Whether you're planning an event or just looking for something new and exciting, this blog post highlights five Black-owned businesses to check out in Ottawa.
- Mills Kitchen: Mills Kitchen is a small chops restaurant dedicated to providing delicious Nigerian delicacies such as pastries, shawarma, chicken, goat meat, and suya. Mills Kitchen's goal is to deliver absolute customer satisfaction with meals that remind you of home. Their dishes are flavorful, affordable, and authentic, making them an excellent choice for any event in Ottawa.
- The Badést Events: If you're planning an event and looking for an experienced event planner, The Badést Events is a perfect choice. This events management company is dedicated to curating thoughtful and memorable events for young professionals who value leisure, connection, and collaboration within the Ottawa community. With an eye for detail, the team at The Badést Events can create an unforgettable experience that will leave your guests impressed.
- Victorious Moment Photography: Victoria Simba, the owner of Victorious Moment Photography, is a lifestyle photographer based in Ottawa, Ontario. As a Black woman, she brings a unique perspective to her work and is fully bilingual in French and English. She is passionate about capturing not only the big milestones of your life but also every other Moment in between. Every moment matters because life only happens once, and Victoria believes in making those moments last a lifetime.
- StrippedBare: StrippedBare is a handcrafted cosmetics company that creates scented soap, body scrubs, and body butter. Their products are made with simple, safe ingredients and are perfect for souvenirs or gift baskets. If you're looking for a personalized touch to your event, StrippedBare's handcrafted cosmetics are an excellent choice.
- Facefully Made: If you're in need of a makeup artist for your event, Facefully Made is a perfect choice. Based in Ottawa, this makeup artist is dedicated to helping clients look and feel their best. From bold and dramatic to natural and subtle, Facefully Made can create a makeup look that's perfect for any occasion.
In conclusion, SoPlugged is committed to building a platform that supports and amplifies Black-owned businesses in Canada. We are proud to showcase these five black-owned businesses in Ottawa and connect customers with authentic and unique products and services. So, whether you're in Ottawa or anywhere else in Canada, check out our online directory to find and support incredible Black-owned businesses near you.
5 Tips for Navigating Networking Events as a ProNetworking
In this blog post, we'll explore practical tips and strategies to help you make the most out of networking events and propel your business forward.
May 31, 2023
Dealing with Burnout as an Entrepreneur: 9 Tips to Stay Healthy and ProductiveProductivity
Learn how to recognize the signs of burnout, prioritize self-care, delegate tasks, practice mindfulness, and seek support to prevent and manage burnout as an entrepreneur.
May 2, 2023
5 Ways ChatGPT Can Help EntrepreneursProductivitySmall business
As an AI language model, ChatGPT can assist entrepreneurs with a wide range of tasks, from time management to customer service. Here are 5 ways that ChatGPT can help you save time and increase productivity as an entrepreneur.
Apr 20, 2023
UX design tips to improve your business websiteUser experienceBusiness growth
In today's digital world, customers expect a seamless and intuitive experience when interacting with your business online. Learn 5 easy-to-implement tips that will greatly improve their experience and drive conversion.
Apr 4, 2023